Act-Belong-Commit Dwellingup 100
WA’s premier one day 100km MTB and trail running event.
The event offers 4 different distance options for riders and 3 for runners (in the Mighty Jarrah Trail Run), including a 6km doggie dash for our best friends to join in on the fun.
Riders and runners who take on the challenge get to experience the best single track and fire trail the region has to offer. Those riding in the name-sake 100km Classic travel a course carefully curated by a team of mountain biking legends and course directors, led by the legendary Tony Tucknott. Provisional distances have been included and these will be updated closer to the event.
A $10 Day License will be required for all non-MTBA members, payable at registration.
100 km $150
60 km $115
35 km $95
15 km $55
Starts with a 45 km loop south of Dwellingup with 1200 m of climbing, then back into Dwellingup for refuelling (Commentary and Spectators). Riders then head out of town for another 50 km loop with about 700 metres of climbing for a total of 95 kms and just under 2000 m. We have also been tweaking the course to make sure the hardest climbs are early on in the event.
- CATEGORIES (minimum age is 18 years old in 2020):
- Elite Open Category (only category eligible for prize money)
- 18-29 years old:Expert
- 30-39 years old:Masters 1-2
- 40-49 years old:Masters 3-4
- 50-59 years old:Masters 5-6
- 60+ years old:Masters 7 +
The following prize money will be available for the 100km ride event:
- Open 1st Place: Male & Female – $500
- Open 2nd Place: Male & Female – $250
- Open 3rd Place: Male & Female – $150
Starts with the same 45 km loop south of Dwellingup with 1200 m of climbing, then back into Dwellingup for refuelling. Riders then head out of town for another 15 km loop with about 150 metres of climbing for a total of 60 kms.
- CATEGORIES (minimum age is 17 years old in 2020):
- Under 19 Junior (17 – 18)
- 19-29 years old
- 30-39 years old
- 40-49 years old
- 50-59 years old
- 60+ years old
More of a novice based, beginner MTB event that is very popular and one we could not really drop. This one heads NW of Dwellingup to avoid the really hard hills. This side of town also has the most single track.
- CATEGORIES (minimum age is 14 years old in 2020):
- Under 23
- 23-39 years old
- 40 + years old
- eBike – no prizes will be awarded
We wouldn’t want anyone to miss out on enjoying the trails and serenity of the beautiful town of Dwellingup so once again there’ll be a 15km event to cater for each and every person. Not compromising on enjoyment factor, our course designer has compiled a new course that will be sure to put a smile on your dial and have you coming back for more!
We also welcome our friends with Adaptive Cycles to the 15 km Joey.
- CATEGORIES (minimum age is 8 years old in 2020):
- Under 13
- Under 15
- Under 17
- Open Category
- Adaptive Cycles (helper/partner rides for free)